Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome to the neighbourhood!

We have a new neighbour! Having grown up in a semi-rural area the whole concept of a neighbour who shares a wall with you is very foreign and can I stretch that to exciting? I couldn't resist popping over and completing the mandatory meet and greet. At least I assume it's mandatory. Anyway our new neighbour has purchased the unit as his first home, and dare I say his well rounded frame, glasses and dear mother indicate he will be approachable and quiet? We can only hope! I feel in this day and age -yes I realise the old before my time nature of this statement ^^ - it's sad that no-one knows their neighbours. They are more than just a free security system....if enabled I plan to be a very traditional neighbour! Better start stocking up on milk, sugar and eggs!
Apologies, prattling about the new resident of Unit 3 wasn't my intent in this post but work has been hectic, what with myself, fellow geo and fieldy all forgetting to sched in resulting in the local police taking a 200km late night sojourn and my Bali holiday coming up in.....4 sleeps!! So in short below is a video which I was saving for a piece -shock horror- about my cat but I couldn't resist sharing;

No comments:

Post a Comment